Youth Development Academy (YDA) Registration – Click Here
What is the CSA YDA you ask?? YDA stands for Youth development Academy. This is where younger players, normally under 8 can attend training sessions developed for the SAY or recreational level player.
Who can participate?? Anyone under 8 years old.
Great supplement to SAY or Rec leagues! Professional training and skill development. Ages 4-8…
YDA Director –Todd Rubin & Pete Ohmer
YDA Winter 2016 Information
- Location: Wall2Wall Sport Facility (486 Reading Road, Mason Ohio 45040)
- Friday’s on January 15th, 22nd, 29th, February 5th, 12th & 26th Time: 6:00-6:50p
- 50 minute training session each week during the season.
The purpose of the Academy is to familiarize and develop the game of soccer to 4 to 8 year old children. Our staff will train the children in a fun and challenging environment. All activities will enhance the technical and physiological development of each child. The children will be put into their developmental appropriate groups for peak learning. Part of each session will be based on several games and learning activities and always end in the game with scrimmages. Parents who are interested in coaching are encouraged to ask how they can become involved.
Arrive 15-20 min early to complete player check in
WHAT to wear
Each participant will receive a CSA YDA shirt. This needs to be worn at each Academy session.
Each participant to provide their own.
1. Shin guards. Appropriate size for player.
2. Soccer socks. Must wear on top of shin guards. Can be any color.
3. Shorts. Any color short to be worn.
WHAT TO BRING
1. Ball. Size 3 or 4 soccer ball. Name must be written on ball using a permanent marker.
2. Water bottle filled with water, name must be permanently written on bottle.
3. Bring a permanent marker the FIRST day to write name on shirt.
Questions or for more information, email the YDA director