Youth Development Academy (YDA) Registration – Fall 2013 Click Here
- Create an account
- Choose Tryouts
- Choose and click on “Register for Fall 2013 YDA (Youth Development Academy)”
- Complete all information and proceed to the payment process
- Pay the $55 fee ($50 + Convenience fee) for the fall season.
What is the CSA YDA you ask?? YDA stands for Youth development Academy. This is where younger players, normally under 8 can attend training sessions developed for the SAY or recreational level player.
Who can participate?? Anyone under 8 years old.
Great supplement to SAY or Rec leagues! Professional training and skill development. Ages 3-8…
YDA Director - Doug Conway email
NEW! U7 Teams (Select Teams)
Starting this past spring 2013 CSA formally began under 7 teams to compete in league play and tournament style weekends. Going forward teams will train twice a week, once with other YDA players and once as a team. Both sessions will last one hour to one hour and 15 min.
U7 player’s will be selected from the YDA sessions prior years and during additional posted tryouts. For more information see the U7 tab under the JR’s-YDA header or click here.
YDA Age Groups
CSA-JR Starters: For the beginning or new player normally ages 3-4-5
What: This group will develop their “Core Motor” skills of a child and progress to basic soccer skills required to play the game.
CSA-JR Minor Leaguers: For the third + season player normally ages 5-6
What: In this group players will continue with the child’s soccer development from the Mini program with the deployment of the core soccer skills required to become a master JR-Mite and also help identify players who may want to enter the CSA Under 8 select program from here.
CSA-JR Major Leaguers: For the fourth + season or advanced youth player normally ages 6-8 and not on a YDA U7 select team.
What: This group will continue the mastery of core soccer skills and speeds up the development of the emerging athlete! This is where the training becomes the game and at game speed. More emphasis on the game and the teammate are introduced here. Identify players who may want to enter the CSA Under 8-9 select program from here.
Highlights of the YDA
- All players will receive a CSA JR t-shirt with registration.
- No matter when your child starts to play we have the right path of learning that will enhance their development.
- Professional coaching at training and games from CSA staff and select high level players.
What is a “Season”?
There are three seasons fall, winter & spring. Each season consists of individual learning sessions over a 5 to 6 week period.
When are the “Seasons” available?
Fall season- Mid/Late August- End of September/beginning of Oct
Winter Season-Late January – Early March
Spring Season- Mid April – end of May
What are the costs?
- Sign up for the Spring season training only for $50 (includes t-shirt)
Click here to register online. U7 team members should not register for the YDA
YDA Fall 2013 Information
1. Location: Phillips Park - 100 Rich Rd, Loveland, OH 45140
2. Day/Time: Friday’s TBD, Time 6:30-7:30 pm
3. One hour training session each week during the season. U7′s who make our U7 teams will have a different program. See the U7 YDA program tab under JR’s-YDA.
YDA registration for the Fall click here! (Coming Soon)
The purpose of the Academy is to familiarize and develop the game of soccer to 4 to 8 year old children. Our staff will train the children in a fun and challenging environment. All activities will enhance the technical and physiological development of each child. The children will be put into their developmental appropriate groups for peak learning. Part of each session will be based on several games and learning activities and always end in the game with scrimmages. Parents who are interested in coaching are encouraged to ask how they can become involved.
1. Each NEW player (Fall 2013 registered players) must have a copy of the CSA/YDA YDA Waiver.
2. Arrive 15-20 min early to complete player check in & receive Academy T-Shirt (new registered players)
AGENDA for the first session
1. 6:15-6:30pm- Players and parents/spectators arrive.
2. 6:30-6:35pm – Players split into groups and go with Staff Coach.
3. 6:35-7:30pm.- Player sessions.
4. 7:30pm dismissal of 3-8 year old’s and any others not playing on the U7 team.
WHAT to wear
Each participant will receive a CSA YDA shirt. This needs to be worn at each Academy session.
Each participant to provide their own.
1. Shin guards. Appropriate size for player.
2. Soccer socks. Must wear on top of shin guards. Can be any color.
3. Shorts. Any color short to be worn.
WHAT TO BRING
1. Ball. Size 3 or 4 soccer ball. Name must be written on ball using a permanent marker.
2. Water bottle filled with water, name must be permanently written on bottle.
3. Bring a permanent marker the FIRST day to write name on shirt.
1. YDA Director - Doug Conway
2. Other Academy Staff – Various CSA Staff members
Questions or for more information, email the YDA director Doug Conway.