CSA Mission Statement
The CSA Mission is to provide a rewarding and challenging environment for the competitive soccer player while also developing each player’s skill, passion and respect for the game.
- Provide professional training to aid each player in developing a complete understanding of the game of soccer
- Improve each player’s technical and tactical skills at every level of competition
- Provide a safe and constructive environment for player development
- Place players at the appropriate level of competition where they are challenged but still experience success on the field
- Provide coaches and trainers that are exemplary role models for players, parents, and opponents.
- Promote good sportsmanship within the club and toward our opponents
- Enhance our local community by providing a positive place for the competitive soccer player to play and the opportunity to represent our local community.